College Student Products

Property Insurance

Fidelity Associates offers low-cost College Student Property Insurance to students living in campus housing, apartments and those living off campus as long as they are enrolled in school. We offer coverage to college students going to college in Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Alaska.

While you may be covered under your parents' Homeowners policy, this program offers much lower deductibles and will keep any claims off of the record of the Homeowner's policy, helping to prevent future premium increases. Click on the link to find the school you attend, and you can review the brochure outlining the coverage.

Health Care

Fidelity Associates offers several different medical insurance options for Eastern Washington University students. Plans are available for all age groups, with one plan available on a guaranteed-issue basis, regardless of your medical history. Coverage is also available for spouses and children dependents of EWU students. Click on the link for more information.

EWU Student Health Insurance